Welcome to Pet Curcumin.com!!
Helping Your Pet Live Longer is All We Do. Naturally.
Peruse our site, and E-Mail Us Here if we can help you!!
YOUR CAT AND CURCUMIN
Although there are no studies to date on the benefits of curcumin for cats, in our integrative veterinary practice we have seen dozens of cats improve after their folks began using TRANSCEND, the only curcumin product designed specifically for our dogs and cats… like yours.. The most common kitty diseases for which TRANSCEND should be considered include…
- Cancer of any type
- Allergic skin disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
What dose of curcumin should you use? Initially, you should begin by mixing tiny amounts– a few granules, is all– into your cat’s moistened food. Over the longer term, our goal is to get at least 30 mg per pound body weight per day into a patient, so that the average 10# kitty would receive at least 300 mg of standardized 95% pure curcumin per day. Of course, an even better approach is to use our advanced curcumin product TRANSCEND, because its advanced absorption profile means that YOUR KITTY ONLY NEEDS 1/4 CAPSULE PER DAY, rather than the 2-3 full capsules’ worth of powder needed by other curcumin pills which are not as well absorbed. Want proof?
How can you get your cat to eat curcumin? Here’s the problem with cats– curcumin cannot benefit them if they don’t ingest it. We have some cats in our practice that like the taste of pill pockets, which makes their curcumin administration very easy.. but these cats are the exception rather than the rule. There are several other approaches that have worked for our clients in the past:
- warming cat food to make it more “odorific”, and warming will also improve curcumin absorption.
- mixing with tuna oil, which also benefits the absorption of curcumin
- adding to a small meal of whole sardines, which also benefits a cat through their omega 3 fatty acid content
- using gravy or pate cat foods
Which curcumin product should you buy? Ours, in a word!! TRANSCEND has been proven the most advanced natural anti-inflammatory supplement on the pet market today, and your cat deserves only the BEST!! Also, Transcend is a capsule rather than a tablet, which makes it easier to sprinkle the powdered ingredients onto your cat’s food. But in more general terms here are some guidelines for you:
- Always purchase the most concentrated pill possible, because it means you have to give your cat a smaller volume.
- Always find 95% pure curcuminoids. Don’t pay for inactive ingredients!!
- As mentioned above, the powder in a capsule is generally easier to administer than a solid pill for kitties.
- Always find a manufacturer you can trust…. because it’s their word that you are investing in.
In all seriousness, helping cats is what we do every day. If we can help you and your feline family, please just email us!!